This page provides an overview of the different standards employed accross the OpenFF ecosystem. Specifically, it contains standards documents which encompass both the specification of core data models and formats and standard operating procedures, as well as OpenFF Enhancement Proposals (OFF-EPs)—suggested changes to the standards—in various stages of discussion or completion.
- SMIRNOFF Specification - the SMIRNOFF specification defines the format that molecular mechanics force fields from the Open Force Field Initiative are store and distributed in.
- QM Data Set Submission - the standards and data requirements needed for submitting an OpenFF curated dataset to QCArchive.
- OFF-EP 1 — Clarify that constraint distances override equilibrium bond distances
- OFF-EP 5 — Resolve ambiguity over PME electrostatics for nonperiodic systems
- OFF-EP 6 — Define virtual site exclusion policy